Order Instructions for Repairs
When you have ordered the repair service you will be sent an e-mail receipt containing a unique order number. If you do not receive this e-mail in your inbox please check your spam folder – this e-mail will come from the e-mail address email@example.com
Print out two copies of this receipt. One of these receipts should be kept for your records. One copy should be put inside the package with your shoes/boots and posted to:
The Ilkley Shoe Company
60 Haven Chase
If posting from outside the UK, please write the following on the outside of your parcel: PRIVATE GOODS FOR REPAIR ONLY. SIMPLIFIED IPR.
Please note that no responsibility can be accepted for this package until it has been received by us in the condition that it left you, so please ensure that you package it properly.
We ask for 14 days, from the date of receipt, to carry out all repairs and post them back to you.
If you have ordered an aftercare product ONLY then this will automatically be sent out to you and you DO NOT need to post anything to us. Aftercare products will be despatched within 3-5 days.
If you have ordered an aftercare product, along with a shoe/boot repair, then the aftercare product will be despatched with the shoes/boots when the repair is completed.
Before you send off your shoes/boots please make sure you have clearly stated the correct return address.
Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions set out below shall apply without variation to every contract entered into by P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com, for the sale of goods unless a variation thereto is expressly agreed in writing by a Director of P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com. These terms and conditions shall apply notwithstanding any inconsistency between them and the terms and conditions of any form of contract sent by the customer to P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com. P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com’s price lists, advertising literature and any documents submitted with any quotation are intended only to give a general idea of the goods and may not be relied upon, by the customer.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will endeavour to adhere to any delivery dates stated and/or agreed to, but does not guarantee that any goods will be delivered by such a date and P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind howeverso arising by reason of failure on the part of P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com to deliver at such stated date.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will only consider any claim made by a customer for the supply of defective goods or wrong delivery of which it has notice in writing from the customer within thirty days of the delivery of the goods to the customer.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will only consider any claim made by a customer for non-delivery of goods of which it has notice in writing from the customer within thirty days of the order being sent to P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of goods after delivery has been made and risk as distinct from property in them shall pass to the customer upon delivery.
- Where the customer specifies an incorrect delivery address P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to the goods.
- The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com as legal and equitable owner until such time as the customer shall have paid the agreed price together with the full price of any other goods the subject of any other contract with P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage whether consequential or direct and whether suffered by or occasioned to the customer, the employees or agents of any customer or third party which may arise after delivery of goods to the customer.
- The customer shall indemnify P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com against any loss liability or expense of any kind suffered by P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com resulting from any third party claims whether contractual tortious statutory or otherwise against P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com in connection with the goods.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com liability for materially defective goods shall be limited to replacing the goods or at P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com’s election, giving credit therefore providing they were purchased directly from P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com and are returned promptly for verification within thirty days from the date of delivery. No credit or replacement will be given unless and until the goods so returned have been verified as being materially defective. In any event no goods will be accepted for verification unless accompanied by the applicable returns document properly completed. P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com reserve the right to recover the costs incurred in cases where the returned goods prove not to be materially defective. P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will not accept any liability for damage as a result of wear or damage as a result of misuse.
- P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com reserves the right to cease supply to the customer and terminate this order and any other order or contract with the customer in the event of the customer being in possession of goods or having any connection with (directly or indirectly) activities which breach P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com copyright or copyright of any third party.
- You are hereby given a maximum of fifteen days, required by law, by which you may at any time terminate an order or contract after the order and/or contract has been made. P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com will, at its discretion, charge a fee to cover packing, postage and bank costs incurred, if a customer cancels and returns their order and the goods are not materially defective. This clause is limited to both P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com and the customer or any other third party acting on the customers behalf or otherwise.
- Promotions, News and Updates: we may occasionally send you, free of any charge, news and updates regarding P CRAGGS LTD t/as theilkleyshoecompany.com to keep you informed of new products and promotions that are available through the site. These may be sent by email or SMS text message. You have the option not to receive this information and should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from this mailing list
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English Law.
Should you have any questions or queries regarding any of the terms mentioned in this Terms and Conditions page. Please contact email@example.com who will endeavour to help you with your query further.